Monday, January 10, 2011

Second to the Last Reflection

Wow! The end is near. Third grading is over, only one grading period left to finish before Graduation Day! I don't know why if I'm excited or what, I just feel that another chapter will begin again with my fellow classmates and friends. But this will be more different, a big big difference . I will enter again a new school, new environment, new students a new saga of my life. I can still remember my first step in high school, mix emotions! I will feel that awkward thing again when I enter college. I will miss the things I ever did and felt here, I will remember all! It's just like in a blink of an eye, everything will change and end. I still have remaining 2 months, I will cherish every moments and treasure all the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment