Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 25

My body was in full condition to walk like a soldier 'cause it was the day of the grand parade. I planned to go to to carnival but I didn't know whom I will be with.

I was early to get up in my bed even though I had lack of sleep. But I'm more fine than the last parade we had. It ended safe and sound, after that I went to Michelle's home to change my clothes and also to rest for a while. After resting for some time in their house, we had our lunch in Mcdonald's then went to the carnival! Which I really wanted to go! For the longest time, I was able to go there again. We roam around and around looking for a star but it was hard to find. So we decided to buy a ring for the both of us.

My feet really hurts when I got home, it was a day of nonstop walking even though it was a tiring day but it remind one of good memories 'cause that will be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment