Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kannawidan Festival

I asked my mom, what Kannaidan means, she said Kannawidan is the 'trait' of Ilocos, it was held in Vigan beside the Capitol.
When I entered it, bunch of plants and flowers mesmerized my eyes. Different types of plant, different colors of flowers. Their orchid plant were so beautiful and when I walked again, big fishes were swimming inside the big aquarium! I wondered how they will sell these fishes. I'm afraid that if someone buys it, the hand of the seller will be bitten by it. But wait, do fishes bite? On the other side again, different wooden furniture were displayed. But it was expensive especially the wooden mirror.. I can clearly see myself! Walk, walk, walk .. Different bags, bracelets, necklace, headbands and hats. It will not be complete if there's no delicacies like miki, empanada, bibingka, put and many more that will force you to buy.
It will be my last to see this kind of festival..

No comments:

Post a Comment